Natural Finger Millet (Vacuum Packed,500 grams)
Gobhaarati Millets are naturally grown and hence provide the best value and nutrition for your loved ones.
The health benefits of this super millet with rich calcium and iron are given in this link :
What happens when you include millets in your daily diet?
1. With ease you are adding more nutrition, variety and taste to your routine foods like idli, dosa,kichidi, pongal ,bakery items, upma, pudding,payasam etc
2. Millets are suitable for people of all ages. They are non-allergenic, Gluten & Trans-fat free.
3. Low glycemic index of millets makes them diabetic friendly.
4. Millets are rich in vegetarian protein and detoxify you.
5 .Millets contain serotonin. They also have high anti-oxidant activity that helps in stress management through food and can even help in keeping cancer at bay.
6. Magnesium, Niacin (Vitamin B3) and other minerals in millets can help in managing LDL cholesterol, Triglycerides, C-reactive protein, migraine and help reduce the risk of Heart attacks.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.